Dino Lite Digital Microscope Basic AM2111
The Dino-Lite Basic AM2111 is an easy and fun USB digital microscope for anyone curious to see the world closer than you can ever see with the naked eye. This model is a simple and hassle free all in one portable handheld microscope. Magnify images with variable magnification up to 200x without carrying or changing a lens. Always have lights to illuminate the things you are viewing with built-in LED lighting. The Dino-Lite Basic AM2111 comes included with the DinoXcope software for Macintosh computers with OS 10.4 + and DinoCapture 2.0 software that is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 operating system.
Dino-Lite Digital Microscope is an amazing and easy to use handheld microscope. It is ideal for various applications such as skin check, scalp check, science learning, visual assistance and industrial inspections. Features include magnification up to 200 times, capability of interfacing to PC, adjustable focus, quick and easy installation, and stylish design.
- Industrial Inspection
- Science Learning
- Skin Check
- Textile Inspection
- Jewelry Inspection
- Printing Inspection
- Reading Aid
An amazing, easy to use handheld digital microscope with USB output interface. High resolution magnification at your fingertips! Detailed examination of any area you choose.
Ideal for a wide variety of practical applications in the classroom, workplace and even home. It can be used for science and engineering work and study, dermatology (skin/scalp) exam, detailed repair, assembly and quality control (i.e. electronics, mechanical, etc), hobbies & collecting (coin, stamp, watch, jewelry, etc), law enforcement (counterfeit ID, crime lab, etc), entertainment or simply as a reading aid. Just use your imagination!
Included with each Dino-Lite digital microscope is a copy of the "DinoCapture" software, enabling you to "capture" either a photograph, video or time-lapsed video with a simple click!
- 0.3 MP / Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Magnification: 10~50X, 200X
- Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
- Video frame Rate: up to 30 frame-per-second
- Illumination: built-in 4 white LEDs (Always On)
- CD Content: DinoCapture application software and User manual
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and most MAC OS (please verify OS)
- Save File format: BMP, JPG, AVI
Microscope Dimensions and Weight:
- Body length: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Body Diameter: 1.26 inches / 3.2cm max.
- Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Body with USB cable: 95g +/- 10g
- Total package weight: 280g +/- 20g (not including manual)
- Magnification: 10x - 50x, 200X
- DinoLite digital microscope
- Application Software CD
- Package Dimension: 6.5”x6.5”x 2.5” / 16.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 6 cm Stand
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and control
- Automatic or manual brightness control
- Intel Pentium III 1G MHz processor or faster
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10, and MAC OS
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- 16-bit color display monitor or higher
- Available USB 2.0 port